Monday, October 3, 2016

Your Life is a Dream

I had been taught that the Course's idea of sleep was roughly the equivalent of denial or repression. On a grand scale, projection followed denial, which meant that all of the objects in my dream, whether they be animate or inanimate, were equally untrue. Certainly there were times when that was a little hard to swallow, even for a metaphysically inclined guy like myself. Yet if I believed what the Course said about the ultimate reach of forgiveness, it would have to be true. MY LIFE WAS A DREAM. Reality was still here, but I was not aware of it. So my forgiveness homework - the only way to undo my unconscious projections of guilt - was done at this level, while the Holy Spirit took care of the part of the job I couldn't see. ~ The Disappearance of the Universe   Facebook.com/DWMJF/photo   Facebook.com/DWMJF/photo

No comments:

Post a Comment