Wednesday, March 26, 2014

So What if it Takes Time

I was doing a workshop, and there was a lady in the audience who was 80 years old. I told the crowd it could take ten years to get really good at practicing forgiveness. It’s like playing a musical instrument. It takes time, and you have to practice every day. She came up to me during the break and said, “Ten years? If it takes me ten years to do this, I’ll be 90!” I thought for a few seconds, and then asked her, “How old will you be in ten years if you don’t do it?” Later I was talking about undoing the ego, and awakening, and I asked the audience members, “So what if it takes time? You haven’t got anything better to do.”  ~ Gary Renard, Love Has Forgotten No One: The Answer to Life   Facebook.com/DWMJF/photo   Facebook.com/DWMJF/photo   Facebook.com/DWMJF/photo   Facebook.com/photo

No comments:

Post a Comment