Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Light of the World

In 2011, I was speaking at the International A Course in Miracles Conference in San Francisco. It was my fourth time in a row speaking at this particular biannual conference. The organizers wanted to call it “Listen, Learn, and Do,” and when I got there I noticed that many of the participants were asking each other, “What do we do? What do we do?” When I got up to speak to the large group, I couldn’t help but remind them: “The Course says, ‘Forgiveness is my function as the light of the world.’ Well, if forgiveness is your function as the light of the world, what the hell do you think you do?”
~ Love Has Forgotten No One: The Answer to Life   Facebook.com/DWMJF/photo
Facebook.com/DWMJF/photo   Facebook.com/DWMJF/photo   Facebook.com/photo

No comments:

Post a Comment