Saturday, December 9, 2017

Don't Make Friends with Your Ego - Undo It!

There are people who will teach you that you should “make friends with your ego.” But I’ve got news for them. The ego is not interested in being your friend. Your ego wants to kill you. Because if you can be hurt or killed then you’re a body. And if you’re a body, then the entire ego thought system of separation is true. The only thing you can really do with your ego is undo it.
A Course in Miracles is about undoing the ego, or the false you that has come to identify itself with the body and separation. But the real you has nothing to do with the body or separation. As the Course says many times, “I am not a body, I am free. For I am still as God created me.” And God created you to be exactly like God, the same as its Source forever, completely and eternally in a state of oneness. ~ The Lifetimes When Jesus and Buddha Knew Each Other Facebook.com/DWMJF/photo Facebook.com/DWMJF/photo

No comments:

Post a Comment