Sunday, March 11, 2018

How Many are Ready to Listen?

You cannot understand how much J, who is now totally identified with the Holy Spirit, wants to completely join with you. That's why he said, "Whoever drinks from my mouth shall become like me. I myself shall become that person, and the hidden things will be revealed to that person." 

The mystical joining that J is talking about here is something that happens quiet literally. The lessons of true forgiveness that allow this to take place are not for everyone all at once - they are for those who are ready to receive their individual instruction.

J says, "I shall choose you, one from a thousand and two from ten thousand, and they shall stand as single one." Of course, J chooses everyone, all the time. But how many are ready to listen?  ~ The Disappearance of the Universe   
Facebook.com/DWMJF/photo   Facebook.com/DWMJF/photo

No comments:

Post a Comment