Sunday, March 18, 2018

One Correct Interpretation, not 20,000

Arten: Let me ask you something. If today you have 20,000 churches that don't really understand J's message - and I assure you they don't - and if you have them all disagreeing about what J's message is supposed to mean, and in the meantime the world hasn't changed - not really - then do you honestly believe it will serve humanity if you end up with twenty thousand different interpretations of A Course in Miracles?

Gary: I take it that's a rhetorical question. Which is why you emphasize that if I really learn J's message as it's presented in his Course, then there is really only one possible correct interpretation. I think it's going to take some big people to be willing to give up their interpretations. But i also gather that there are inherent benefits in doing so. ~ The Disappearance of the Universe   

No comments:

Post a Comment