Thursday, June 28, 2018

It's Only a Dream

Gary: I had this dream the other night that was really clear, and I noticed that I had absolutely no fear in the dram, none whatsoever. I woke up and I wished I could be that way all the time. In the old days they used to advertise horror movies by saying, "You'll have to keep telling yourself, it's only a movie. It's only a movie." Sometimes I tell myself during the day, "It's only a dream. It's only a dream."

Arten: Yes, and it really IS only a dream. Sometimes you'll wonder why you can't just feel that same complete lack of fear all the time during the day. Yet I promise you the time will come when it WILL be that way for you all the time. Indeed, it is that way for you much more often now, but you have a tendency to take the peaceful times for granted and notice the unpeaceful times more. Fortunately, for you, you'll continue to do your forgiveness homework, and when your mind has been completely headed by the Holy Spirit there will be no such thing as fear for you.
~ The Disappearance of the Universe   Facebook.com/DWMJF/photo   Facebook.com/DWMJF/photo

No comments:

Post a Comment