Thursday, January 4, 2018

Get the Hell Out of Here

The Course is really not the same as anything else, is it? I mean, almost everything I’ve ever seen is meant to try to make you feel better in the dream. And you talk about devolving the Course into dualism, even well-known Course teachers, who don’t really teach the Course, have their students tapping different parts of their bodies and making noises. Yeah, that might help their students feel better, but how is that going to undo the ego? And without undoing the ego, they’re stuck here. Now maybe they want to stick around here for a while. That’s fine if that’s what they want. They can wake up later. As for me, I know what I want. I want to forgive everything as fast as possible and get the hell out of here. ~ Gary R Renard, The Lifetimes When Jesus and Buddha Knew Each Other Facebook.com/DWMJF/photo

No comments:

Post a Comment