Sunday, October 28, 2018

I Am With You Always

Remember, you're not here. You just thought you were. And you're lucky to have J to lead you out. As he reminds you in his Course, "When I said 'I am with you always,' I meant it literally. I am not absent to anyone in any situation. Because I am always with you, YOU are the way, the truth, and the life." He's also very clear about his method for bringing you home, if you're willing to do your part. "Life has no opposite, for it is God. Life and death seem to be opposites because you have decided death ends life. Forgive the world, and you will understand that everything that God created cannot have an end, and nothing He did not create is real. In this one sentence is our Course explained. In this one sentence is our practicing given its one direction. And in this one sentence is the Holy Spirit's whole curriculum specified exactly as it is." ~ Your Immortal Reality   Facebook.com/DWMJF/photo
Facebook.com/DWMJF/photo   Facebook.com/photo

No comments:

Post a Comment